- ~ Anti-fatigue sole for extreme comfort
- ~ Protects against the coldest of climates
- ~ Natural rubber upper gives comfort, strength and flexibility
- ~ Waterproof and adjustable gusset
- ~ 4.5mm neoprene lining for warmth
- ~ 4.5mm lining in the insole to protect around the foot
- ~ Extra lining in the sole to protect the sole of the foot against the cold
- ~ Three density natural rubber shock absorbing sole, for cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance
- ~ Multi directional grip to prevent sliding in all directions
Master rubber craftsman since 1853, Aigle manufactures its boots by hand in France. Thanks to experience founded on tradition and technology, each day Aigle fulfils its promise of protection and comfort. For 160 years, men and women have maintained a valuable tradition of expertise. Today, at the Chatellerault plant in France, 200 craftsmen produce 4,000 pairs of hand-made boots every day.
£5.00 UK Mainland Under £150 Delivery in 2-4 working days
£8.50Highlands and Islands Under £150 Delivery in 2-5 working days
FREE!Free Delivery - UK Mainland, Highlands and Islands Over £150 Delivery in 2-5 working days
FREE!Store Pick Up Opening hours Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm
Opening hours Sat: 9am - 3:30pm
Orders received before midday will, wherever possible and subject to availability, be despatched the same day. Small items will be dispatched by First Class Recorded Post. Larger items will be dispatched by courier. Please allow up to five working days for delivery.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order or you wish to change it, we will gladly exchange or refund any full price unused items within 28 days or purchase.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Using the same parcel that the goods arrived in, pack the item(s) to iclude all the original packaging and a copy of the invoice.
Roundham, Crewkerne, Somerset TA18 8RR
Coombe Farm Sporting